Julphar Bangladesh Launched Velpacee (Velpatasvir+Sofosbuvir) 1st time in Bangladesh
Through relentless effort and our devotion to introduce the latest molecules in Bangladesh for the treatment of Hepatitis C, first time in Bangladesh, Julphar Bangladesh introduced blockbuster product Velpacee (Velpatasvir 100 mg & Sofosbuvir 400 mg) tablet. We have introduced the product with the API of FDA approved source.
Velpatasvir/Sofosbuvir (trade name Epclusa) is a two drug combination for the treatment of Hepatitis C was developed by the pharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences and approved by US FDA in June 2016. This is the first FDA approved fixed dose combination andonly pan-genotypic once-daily single-tablet regimen to treat all genotypic patients with chronic HCV. It offers 98% overall cure rate in all genotypic patients.
HCV cure for all genotypes
- The first FDA approved fixed dose combination to treat all genotypes of Hepatitis C
- The first and only once-daily single tablet-regimen
- Ensures 98% overall cure rate in all genotypes
- No baseline resistance testing is required
- No hepatic or hematologic monitoring is required when Velpacee used alone
- Low rates of discontinuation and adverse events